System Design & Integration
TES provide their clients with a full design service; incorporating detailed control panel hardware and / or software system design work for industrial control and automation project development.
TES, a technology led company, manage its own internal operations with professional ERP software; ensuring all departments integrate and maintain quality, efficiency and traceability.
- Control Software – Designs based on CAN, PLC, Networks and safety.
- Controllers – Mobile, Industrialised, Portable with ranges of multiple inputs and output arrangements, extended temperature ranges, immunity to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration and impact.
- SCADA Application – System integrated operator HMI with touch and PC displays.
- Database and Information Systems – PC and data logging for process, fault reporting, alarms and history records.
- Control Panels – Arrangement layouts, wiring schematics, bills of materials, wiring schedules.
- Cable Scheduling – Site routing, calculations of cable sizing, termination schedules.
- Site Installation – Working methods, risk assessments, planning & induction, installed test records.
Our Engineering teams undertake system development in accordance with ISO9001 quality management system and incorporation of the following standards on completed system designs.
- BS EN 60204-1:2006 + A1 2009
- BS EN 61508-3:2010
- BS EN 13849-1:2008