Wastewater Pumping Station MCCs
TES have extensive experience in the design, manufacture, installation, testing and commissioning of Wastewater Pumping Station MCCs for water utilities throughout Ireland, UK and internationally. Highly experienced in working with Consultants’ specifications, TES ensures Client requirements are met and often exceeded.
The TES Group have multiple locations across the UK, and have been operating on a global level for many years, completing Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant projects across Europe, Africa, the Middle-East and South America. See our Recent Projects, or read some of our client testimonials for more information. Alternatively feel free to Contact Us directly with any questions or queries.
- Forms of separation which typically include 2, 3 & 4, Types 2 to 7
- Ratings from 400A to 6300A
- Bespoke design to meet client specification
- Conventional or Intelligent Options
- Option to integrate and extend existing MCCs
- Customised layout configurations such as Straight, “L”, “T”, “U” and rectangular shaped configurations
- Back to Back Construction
- Front & Rear Access
- Top & Bottom Cable Entry
- Fully welded mild steel, stainless steel or GRP construction
- Ingress Protection up to IP56
- Powder Coating in RAL and BS colour options
- Fully type-tested arrangements
- ASTA/KEMA certified fault ratings of 20kA for 1s, 50kA for 1s, 50kA for 3s, 80kA for 1s
- Compliance with WIMES Specifications
- Compliance with BS EN 61439
- Complete with CE Marking
- Compliance to British, European, American and Australian standards.