Design & Manufacture: Motor Control Centres
TES are market leaders in the design and manufacture of custom built Electrical Control Panels and Motor Control Centres (MCCs) within the Water and Wastewater Treatment industry. We work closely with Consultants and Clients at all stages of product design, manufacture, installation and commissioning to ensure all requirements are met. In terms of Motor Control Centres and panels, TES offer;
- Forms of separation which typically include 2, 3 & 4, Types 2 to 7
- Ratings from 400A to 6300A
- Bespoke design to meet client specification
- Conventional or Intelligent Options
- Option to integrate and extend existing MCCs
- Customised layout configurations such as Straight, “L”, “T”, “U” and rectangular shaped configurations
- Back to Back Construction
- Front & Rear Access
- Top & Bottom Cable Entry
- Fully welded mild steel, stainless steel or GRP construction
- Ingress Protection up to IP56
- Powder Coating in RAL and BS colour options
- Fully type-tested arrangements
- ASTA/KEMA certified fault ratings of 20kA for 1s, 50kA for 1s, 50kA for 3s, 80kA for 1s
- Compliance with BS EN 61439
- Compliance with WIMES Specifications
- Complete with CE Marking
- Compliance to British, European, American and Australian standards.
TES provide a dedicated design service working closely with consultants, offering bespoke panels to fulfil client specifications.
Every Motor Control Centre & system must surpass our rigorous in-house testing & site commissioning procedures (along with Client’s specific test requirements). These are carried out by our team of experienced technicians & commissioning engineers. All Clients are welcome to witness all testing at our purpose-built testing suite.
Safety, quality and performance are the trademarks of the TES Group.
Water Industry Frameworks
TES boast many years’ experience of designing & manufacturing Water Industry MCC’s in accordance with the WIMES specifications together with the specific requirement of each individual Water Authority. TES have a vast understanding of the needs of the Water Industry.
We have provided standardisation and quality as part of successfully delivering project specific solutions for numerous Framework Agreements. TES are also adept at providing innovation and collaboration with other partner companies. We foster openness, delivering commercial benefits to the client and their delivery partners.
Our bespoke process control panels are designed to standalone or seamlessly integrate into an existing system. Irrespective of the scale of the project, all applications fulfil specific functions
and are designed to meet future expansion requirements if necessary.
Whether following Client specifications or deploying our skilled design team to develop the entire panel, TES guarantee optimal performance.