The Royal Albert Dock development is a 3.2 million ft² mixed use development on the vacant 35 acre Royal Albert Dock site in London. By the time the whole project is finished in 2026, the old Central Buffet and Dockmaster’s Office will be restored to their former glory and new public squares will be created, and thousands of people will work in the new office buildings and live in the new apartments.
TES were awarded the contract to design, manufacture, install, test and commission power distribution equipment for the first phase of the Royal Albert Docks regeneration project. The Contract Works included:
- Main 1600A LV Switchboard;
- Generator 1250A Switchboard;
- Mains 630A Essential Services Board 5A;
- Mains 630A Essential Services Board 8A;
- 20no. 630A Panelboards;
- 8no. Sub Essential Services Boards;
- 300no. Tenant Distribution Boards;
- Factory Acceptance Test;
- Delivery, Installation and SAT commission.