Renewable MCC's (Motor Control Centers)
With renewable energies now considered a mainstream fuel, TES have gained extensive experience in designing and manufacturing MCCs specifically for this market.
Green energy is now the second-largest generator of electricity in the world and TES have designed, built, installed and commissioned MCC’s for Hydro, Wind, Solar and Energy-From-Waste applications.
These MCC’s are adapted, using specialist knowledge of renewable applications and our team of engineers are adept at providing innovative, low voltage, highly sustainable design with low running costs, suited to these processes.
- Forms of separation which typically include 2, 3 & 4, Types 2 to 7
- Ratings from 400A to 6300A
- Bespoke design to meet client specification
- Conventional or Intelligent Options
- Option to integrate and extend existing Motor Control Centers
- Customised layout configurations such as Straight, “L”, “T” and “U” and rectangular shaped configurations
- Back to Back Construction
- Front & Rear Access
- Top & Bottom Cable Entry
- Fully welded mild Steel, stainless steel or GRP construction
- Ingress Protection up to IP56
- Powder Coating in RAL and BS colour options
- Fully type-tested arrangements
- ASTA/KEMA certified fault ratings of 20kA for 1s, 50kA for 1s, 50kA for 3s, 80kA for 1s
- Complete with CE Marking
- Compliance with BS EN 61439
- Compliance to British, European, American and Australian standards.