TES Oil and Gas MCCs
TES design, build and commission MCC’s for today’s competitive onshore and offshore oil and gas industries. As TES have an innate understanding of the industry’s installation and operational needs. Our MCCs are designed to manage power and processes cost effectively, by enhancing efficiency and reducing downtime.
TES offer a range of remote monitoring capabilities and innovations which also offer valuable cost efficiencies for our Clients.
- Forms of separation which typically include 2, 3 & 4, Types 2 to 7
- Ratings from 400A to 6300A
- Bespoke design to meet client specification
- Conventional or Intelligent Options
- Option to integrate and extend existing MCCs
- Customised layout configurations such as Straight, “L”, “T” and “U” and rectangular shaped configurations
- Back to Back Construction
- Front & Rear Access
- Top & Bottom Cable Entry
- Fully welded mild Steel, stainless steel or GRP construction
- Ingress Protection up to IP56
- Powder Coating in RAL and BS colour options
- Fully type-tested arrangements
- ASTA/KEMA certified fault ratings of 20kA for 1s, 50kA for 1s, 50kA for 3s, 80kA for 1s
- Complete with CE Marking
- Compliance with BS EN 61439
- Compliance to British, European, American and Australian standards.