Market leading Motor Control Centres to suit your exact requirements
TES are market leaders in the design and manufacture of custom built Control Panels and Motor Control Centres (MCCs) within the Water and Wastewater Treatment industry. We work closely with Consultants and Clients at all stages of product design, manufacture, installation and commissioning to ensure all requirements are met. TES offer;
- Forms of separation which typically include 2, 3 & 4, Types 2 to 7
- Ratings from 400A to 6300A
- Bespoke design to meet client specification
- Conventional or Intelligent Options
- Option to integrate and extend existing MCCs
- Customised layout configurations such as Straight, “L”, “T” and “U” and rectangular shaped configurations
- Back to Back Construction
- Front & Rear Access
- Top & Bottom Cable Entry
- Fully welded mild Steel, stainless steel or GRP construction
- Ingress Protection up to IP56
- Powder Coating in RAL and BS colour options
- Fully type-tested arrangements
- ASTA/KEMA certified fault ratings of 20kA for 1s, 50kA for 1s, 50kA for 3s, 80kA for 1s
- Complete with CE Marking
- Compliance with BS EN 61439
- Compliance to British, European, American and Australian standards.
TES offer a dedicated design service offering bespoke panels to fulfil client specifications.
Every control system must surpass our rigorous in-house testing & site commissioning procedures (along with the Client’s specific test requirements). These are carried out by our team of experienced technicians & commissioning engineers. All Clients are welcome to witness all testing at our purpose-built testing suite.
Safety, quality and performance are the trademarks of TES.