Motor Control Centres Manufactured to UK / EU / US standards
TES are market leaders in the design and manufacture of Motor Control Centres (MCCs) and custom built Control Panels within the water, telecoms, mining, packaging and renewable energy sectors. We work closely with Consultants and Clients at all stages of product design, manufacture, installation, testing and commissioning to ensure all project requirements and expectations are met or exceeded. TES offer;
- Forms of separation which typically include 2, 3 & 4, Types 2 to 7
- Ratings from 400A to 6300A
- Bespoke design to meet client specification
- Conventional or Intelligent Options
- Option to integrate and extend existing MCCs
- Customised layout configurations such as Straight, “L”, “T” and “U” and rectangular shaped configurations
- Back to Back Construction
- Front & Rear Access
- Top & Bottom Cable Entry
- Fully welded mild Steel, stainless steel or GRP construction
- Ingress Protection up to IP56
- Powder Coating in RAL and BS colour options
- Fully type-tested arrangements
- ASTA / KEMA certified fault ratings of 20kA for 1s, 50kA for 1s, 50kA for 3s, 80kA for 1s
- Complete with CE Marking
- Compliance with BS EN 61439
- Compliance to British, European, American and Australian standards.
TES offer a dedicated design service offering bespoke MCC manufacture to fulfil client specifications.
Every Motor Control Centre manufactured must surpass our rigorous in-house testing & site commissioning procedures (along with the Client’s specific test requirements). These are carried out by our team of experienced technicians & commissioning engineers. All Clients are welcome to witness all testing at our purpose-built testing suite.
Safety, quality and performance are the trademarks of TES.