TES can provide solutions to a wide range of electrical distribution applications in commercial and industrial builds. Our range of low voltage circuit breaker distribution boards are suitable for all applications up to 250A in single phase and three phase configurations including metering to meet the latest building regulations.
The TES design team have developed a range of distribution boards that provide safe, reliable and high performance protection in accordance with BS EN 60439-3.
Features of TES Distribution Boards include;
- Available up to 125A direct connection with outgoing distribution through 4, 6, 8, 12,16,18 or 24 ways.
- 18 & 24 TP way variants are also suitable for 250A applications, where a larger supply current rating is required.
- GRP enclosure for externally mounted Distribution Units and Pillars.
- Rated for MCBs from 1A to 63A
- Rated for RCBOs from 6A to 45A
- RCDs also fitted where required
- Emergency Power Off buttons and Contactor controlled Incoming supplies