Due to the continued growth and expansion of the company TES have an opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join our team
|Job Title:||Power Electrical Design Engineer|
|Reporting to:||Design Manager|
|Business / Division:||Power|
|Location:||Cookstown Headquarters, with some travel required|
|Contract Type:||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience|
|Additional Benefits:||Excellent opportunity to team up with engineers who have been in the business for 20 years. Varied and interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands.|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater
The Impact You’ll Have
- Enjoy the full life cycle of a project from initial specification to commissioning.
- Designing the system architecture and what equipment will be required such as Motors, MCC’s, Instrumentation and PLCs.
- Produce the relevant MCC layouts, schematic diagrams, 18th Edition cable calculations, electrical installation diagrams and schedules.
- Electrical design of power/water/wastewater projects in line with client requirements.
- Liaise and help co-ordinate with all stakeholders on projects.
- Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental policies and procedures, and all health and safety rules.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar Electrical Design role
- Experience using AutoCAD and EPlan
- Experience in a similar industry
- Innovative approach to work
- Previous electrical design experience.
- An electrical engineering qualification.
- Water industry experience.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date: Friday 27 November 2020