TES Cybersafe can assist in designing and implementing a Cyber Security strategy that will reduce the effectiveness of an attack on CNI systems. In the event of an attack TES Cybersafe can provide a reactive team dedicated to regaining control of your systems and hardening against further attack.
Why TES Cybersafe?
- ICS experience in water, wastewater and power industry sectors.
- TES are focused on the unique requirements of industrial automation and process control systems.
- TES possess valuable experience and a knowledge base that is unique in the industry.
- TES will determine the optimal strategies, together with the most convenient technologies and solutions.
Sound Familiar? If so, contact TES today.
- Default passwords used
- Service backdoors
- “open” wireless connections
- Internet connections (basic hygiene)
- No secure design
- Underestimating the motivation of the attackers