SCADA / PLC Software Engineer – Peterborough
water & power solutions provider
We are seeking to recruit a talented individual for our well established business that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service together with high quality and innovative products.
We currently have a vacancy for a SCADA / PLC Software Engineer
Predominantly office based the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all Drawing packages are created on time and to a high quality standard.
|Job Title:||SCADA/PLC Software Engineer|
|Reporting to:||Commissioning Manager|
|Business / Division:||Systems Integration Team|
|Location:||Peterborough with some travel required|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm (alternative or additional hours may be required dependant on the nature of the contracted job).
- Qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or experience in system software engineering
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in PLC Programming in one or all of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron
- Designing, developing, programming and testing PLC systems
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Previous experience in the water/wastewater Industry
- Previous experience working with electrical control panels
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage. Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
Sounds like you? Apply now!!
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park