PLC Software Engineer
water & power solutions provider
We are seeking to recruit a talented individual to join our existing team that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service together with high quality and innovative products.
|Job Title:||PLC Software Engineern|
|Reporting to:||Commissioning Manager|
|Business / Division:||Software|
|Location:||Cookstown with travel required|
Normal working hours – 40 Hours per week – 8.00am – 4.30pm or as advised in accordance with specific tasks and job location.
Candidate will be proficient in:
- PLC in one or all of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron
- Designing, developing, programming and testing PLC systems
- Act within the Company’s policies and procedures
- Qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or experience in system software engineering
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in PLC Programming
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Previous experience in the water/wastewater Industry
- Previous experience working with electrical control panels
To aid with shortlisting, it is imperative that the CV clearly sets out previous work with PLC systems/platforms, types of systems used and tasks undertaken.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater
Sounds like you? Apply now!!
TES Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date: Friday 25 January 2019
You may apply for this position both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply for this position electronically please complete and send responses for both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply for this position by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park