Whether you’re a recent graduate, graduated for some time, or planning on graduating in 2018, we would love to hear from you now.
In 2018 TES Group will have a number of Graduate Opportunities available in the following disciplines & areas of expertise;
- Electrical (Engineers, Designers, Estimators, Fitters, Project Managers)
- Mechanical (Engineers, Designers, Estimators, Fitters, Project Managers)
- IT Positions, Project Management, Electronics
- Business Development
- Quantity Surveying
- Chemical, Process and Civil Engineering.
Now! Until 9th December 2017. Please submit your CV or an ‘Expression of Interest‘ for upcoming 2018 Placements & Graduate Positions.
Apply Now / Submit Expression of Interest
You may apply / submit your interest both electronically & by post, depending on your own preferences.
In order to apply / submit you interest electronically please complete both ‘Step 1’ and ‘Step 2’ on the tabs to the right.
Apply by Post
In order to apply / submit your interest by post please view the tab to the right titled ‘Apply by Post’ and follow the instructions provided.
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
TES Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer
See here some of our ‘Recent Projects‘
You may submit your application for this position by Post.
To make your postal submission please follow the steps below;
- Write a brief cover letter detailing the position you wish to apply for
- Provide a hard copy version of your latest CV that you want to be considered for the position you are applying.
- Print and complete a copy of the TES Monitoring Form.
- Send all the above three items together to the address below;
F.A.O. TES HR Deptartment
Kilcronagh Business Park